Friday, October 31, 2008

My Niece in primary children's hospital

I know i just had another post but wanted to do another one. My mom called me yesterday and told me that my niece Megan was in primary children's hospital in Salt Lake City. My sister and brother in law said that Megan started to want alot of drinks and was using the restroom alot! that is a sign of diabetes, so they grabbed Ken's tester and tested Megan, her test was so high the machine didn't even read it. they took her to the DR and his machine wouldn't read her numbers either (scary) so he admitted her in the hospital to get her numbers regular and get her liver to function properly. My brother in law has diabetes and so does his mom and that may be how Megan got it. Megan is only 6 so she will have a struggle the rest of her life. thank goodness Ken will know the danger signs and will be able to take wonderful care of her!
Please help us and remember Megan in your prayers!
We love Ken, Cheri, Megan and little Hannah!

No comments: