Friday, October 31, 2008

The Doc

OK so i went to visit the hand surgeon yesterday, he is an EVIL man! I think that the doc's can get too rough sometimes, i know they need to get the feel for the problem and all but DANG! he almost had me in tears and i am not one to show pain. i had to have 8 sets of x-rays cause the Doc couldn't get the angle he wanted although the x-ray tech said they were all the same, so now i am ready for Halloween cause with all the radiation i am GLOWING! I had am MRI last week and now he wants another one. I hate the fact that i have to lay in a tube for 30 more min just to get the same results as the first. i know i know poor me lol but that's why i have a blog dang it!

Anyone feel sorry for me yet or shall i cry more lol. I hope everyone is doing well and if you do feel sorry for me, come cry in a big bowl of homemade broccoli cheese soup with me! my treat!

have a wonderful day/night and an even better halloween!

1 comment:

Alona said...

Dont worry sweetie, I will continue taking care of you. Poor poor Paul. ;(
I still love you.


Wish you would get better, DANG IT!!


lol just kidding. It'll be better soon.