Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Well today is my official two year Anniversary with my sweetheart! i can't believe it has been that long! it seems as only yesterday we were taking the vows! I feel so blessed to be here in Sc and can't believe i have made it in the south that long! although it has not always been easy to blend into a ready made family Alona and i have done very well. She is such a strong spirit and has always kept the possitive attitude when things may seem the darkest. I do have to admit my ex wife has tried to keep us on our toes at all times but i hope that it has settled down. I also have to admire Alona for her courage to run her own daycare, i do see trials that she has to go through and how she gets hurt everytime a parent causes undou stress. I dont want to go into all that here other than say i am glad we can keep her buisness seprate from our home life. we have made great friends and lost great friends but in the end we know that each child that leaves our home will still be loved no matter what.

To my sweetheart all i can say is thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for me! i truly am the lucky person in this relationship. you have a light inside you that continues to shine so bright! it is a beacon of love that leads me home every night! i thank god for directing me to you as i know he smiles down at us and is very proud that we listened to his promptings.

if there was a gift that i could buy you to show my love i would but when it comes to it i value and cherish each and every time i look into your eyes, no gift is worthy of you! you are the greatest of gifts and i could never top that. there is no flower as beautiful as you are no gold more precious. I love you so much! thank you for being my wife!

I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Happy Happy Happy Happy (i'm singing) Anniversary to You! Congrats on the 2 years. We have made it 7. times flies. We love Alona and we are so glad she, DJ, Keeley, and Alyssa are part of our family! Happy Anniversary ... Sorry I'm late