Wednesday, August 13, 2008

my first blog ever

ok i have used alona's blog so much that i have decided to start my own cause ya'll don't have enough to read! I wanted to have a spot to vent out all my rantings and thoughts and with Alona's help i hope to have all the neat stuff on mine as well. I look forward to getting more in depth at a later time. I do want to take this space and brag about my bride and how wonderful she has made my life! i have been married before and i loved my first wife but was never in love like i am today! i think the lord had me do a trial run at marriage so i could be prepared to be totally in love today! i am thankful for my trials and have learned so much but yet at the same time i have so much to learn about letting go of my heart and totally trusting someone. Alona has made that possible, although some baggage remains it is slowly melting away. I truly am the luckiest man in the whole world to find such a woman who knows how to love and treats her husband like gold! i know she is always there for me and i never have to worry about anything. She always has hugs and a smile that melts me every time! I know this is mushy but i can't help myself! I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART!!!!

3 comments:

Alona said...

I guess we are both learning to do something right this time around. I love you too more then you even know.
Ok, its make out time. I am signing out!!! lol

scchesleys said...

No mushy stuff you guys!! Welcome to the bloggerverse Paul!

Connie said...

Good for you! Look forward to some interesting stories.