Friday, February 13, 2009

wow i still have a blog?

This has been a forgotten thing for a long time! I have been out for awhile cause of my surgery and to be honest kinda forgot this blog. I am doing well, trying to recover has been hard, I got my cast off last week and returned to work yesterday. it has been hard to use my hand and there is alot of pain still involved but I try not to whine cause i know Alona is tired of hearing me say my hand sure hurts. she was such a trooper throughout my ordeal always hearing hunny get me this and hunny get me that, but i know that without her i would have been in horrible shape! she is my rock and the love of my life! i feel that in my pre Alona life it was winter, cold and blowing winds of a bad life, and now it is spring with all the warmth and color and all I can say is I love you for so many reasons Alona! thank you for being my spring!